BIOGRAPHICAL DATA FOR PROMOTION AND TENURE REVIEW
- Last Name - Enter the last name of the individual.
- First Name and Initial - Enter the first name and initial of the individual. No nicknames.
- Rank and Title - Enter the exact Rank and Title of Position (i.e., Associate Professor,History).
- College - Enter the name of the College.
- Department-Division-School - Enter the name of the Department, Division, and/or School.
- Location of Residence - Enter the Location of Residence (i.e., University Park, Altoona, etc.).
Academic Training Table -
- Column 1 - Enter the Name, City, and State of academic institution
- Column 2 - Enter Major Subject for this institution
- Column 3 - Enter Minor Subjects for this institution
- Column 4 - Enter the degree received and date received.
- Professional Status - Enter other degrees or licenses held (i.e., Law, CPA, etc.).
- Honorary Degree(s) - Enter any honorary degrees and the issuing institution.
Academic, Government, Military, and Professional Employment/Positions Table:
- Column 1 Enter the previous employer with City and State, including U.S. Military (most recent first)
- Column 2 Enter work performed (if teacher, list subjects taught).
- Column 3 Enter the Rank or Title of this position.
- Column 4 Enter from and to dates)
Previous Sabbaticals at The Pennsylvania State University table:
- Column 1 - Enter the Activity or project completed while on sabbatical
- Column 2 - Enter the results of this activity or project including publications, reports, etc.
- Column 3 - Enter the dates of sabbatical