COURIER TRANSFER LOG
- Courier Name - Enter the name of the Courier.
Table (a header row, with seven (7) columns, and 24 rows for data entry)
- Column 1 - Enter the date that item is being transferred.
- Column 2 – Enter the Item or Bag number.
- Column 3 – Enter the time the item was prepared for transfer.
- Column 4 – Print the name of the individual initiating the transfer.
- Column 5 – Print the name of the individual to whom the transfer is being released.
- Column 6 – The individual to whom the transfer is being released must also sign their name.
- Column 7 – Enter the time the individual picked up the transfer.