- Name and address of person, department, or agency being billed.
- Invoice number (comprised of originating department number plus department reference number).
- Date created
- Name and phone number of individual who can be contacted about any questions concerning the invoice. Also indicate name of department, office, or campus from which the invoice is originating.
- Indicate department numbers, fund numbers, object classifications, and dollar amounts to be credited with the income.
- Indicate the total amount of the income.
- Describe the reason for the billing in concise detail. Such detail should include, if applicable, quantities; unit prices; extended prices; date(s) material shipped or services were rendered; contract numbers; order number; names of individuals/locations receiving materials or services; and any other pertinent information that would aid the recipient of the invoice and the University in identifying the reason for the billing.
- Total amount required to be paid.
- Areas authorized to Use the 'A' Invoice: enter address where remittance is to be sent.