MAINTENANCE STANDING ORDER AUTHORIZATION
- For Office Use ONLY - To be completed by the Office of Physical Plant
- Date - Enter current date
- New, Change, or Delete Standing Order - Indicate if this is a new authorization, changing information on an established authorization, or deleting an existing authorization. If changing information or deleting authorization, indicate existing standing order number that is to be updated.
- Standing Order Contact Information - Enter name, phone number, address, and email address of the contact person for this authorization.
- Department Name - Enter the name of the department..
- Administrative Area - Enter the Administrative Area number for the department.
- Facility Coordinator Information - Enter the name, address, and email address of the Facility Coordinator.
- Location(s) Standing Order will be used - Enter location(s) where the authorization will be used. There are two lines available for data entry.
- Direct-Billing Charge Information - Enter the budget distribution that is to be used for the direct billing of charges accumulated on work orders.
- Billing Changes - If changing the budget distribution on an existing standing order, indicate the current budget distribution and the budget distribution that the authorization should be changed to.
- Budget Administrator/Executive - The Budget Administrator or Budget Executive must sign and date the completed form.
- Financial Officer - The Financial Officer must sign and date the completed form after the Budget Administrator/Budget Executive.