REPORT OF TANGIBLE ASSETS ACQUIRED BY CONSIGNMENT, LEASE, OR LOAN
Table of Contents:
- General Information
- Exhibit and Instructions
- Form Requirements
- Number of Copies and Ultimate Distribution
- Where To Send Completed Forms
- Contact Information
- Cross References
The Report of Tangible Assets Acquired by Consignment, Lease, or Loan form is used to notify the Property Inventory Department of all tangible assets which are received for the University by consignment, lease, or loan and for all government owned and sponsor owned vehicles acquired by the University.
- Tangible assets received as gifts by any department of the University should not be reported on this form, but must be reported on a Gift Reporting and Transmittal Form .
- Tangible assets loaned to the University by staff members should be reported for the purpose of identifying it as property of the owner, and to avoid cause for confusion and investigation of untagged tangible assets by the Property Inventory Department.
To view document exhibits, click on link below:
No form may be used that substitutes for an approved official University form without prior review and approval by the steward of the form/central office, as facilitated by the Office of Systems and Procedures (designated representative of the Corporate Controller). See Policy FN17 - Required Used of Approved University Forms Appearing in the General University Reference Utility (GURU) for full details.
GURU PDF forms are designed for use with Adobe Acrobat Reader or Adobe Acrobat Pro. Each browser (Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, etc.) has a built-in PDF viewer making it the default PDF viewer without asking users. These built-in viewers do not necessarily support all features required for PDF forms. Similarly, many calculations are not supported by other stand-alone PDF readers (for example, Nuance). If you experience problems downloading or opening documents, right click on the link on the Forms Locator Screen, select 'Save Link As' (or similar language) and save the file. The document can then be opened in either Adobe Acrobat Reader or Acrobat Pro from the saved location.
The latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader is available for free. Contact your IT support staff person for downloading assistance, if/as needed. If Adobe Acrobat Pro better suits your needs, contact your IT support staff person for purchasing and installation assistance.
If you encounter any difficulties, contact the GURU support staff by submitting a Technical Support Form request or by calling the tech support line at 814-863-8592.
|Ultimate Distribution:||Retention Periods:|
|Original||White||Property Inventory Department||Current fiscal year +1 year|
|1st Copy||White||Originating Department||Current fiscal year +1 year|
Forward the original and the copy to the Property Inventory Department, 101 Rider Building, the copy will be returned after tagging of the tangible asset has been completed.
For questions, additional detail, or to request changes to this form, contact Property Inventory.
- Policy AD35 - University Archives and Records Management
- Policy FN17 - Required Used of Approved University Forms Appearing in the General University Reference Utility