REPORT OF DISPOSITION OR PERMANENT TRANSFER OF TANGIBLE ASSETS FORM INSTRUCTIONS
- Select the appropriate form of disposition or permanent transfer of the tangible asset.
- Indicate the name of the custodian, department/administrative area, building, and room number where the tangible asset(s) in question was located.
- If the tangible asset is being transferred or relocated, indicate the name of the custodian, department/administrative area, building, and room number where the tangible asset is being moved to. If being transferred to lion Surplus for disposition, indicate Lion Surplus as being the "to" department.
- Provide PSU Inventory Tag number, the item's serial number (if applicable) and complete description of the tangible asset.
- Secure the signature of the Budget Administrator per Policy FN18.
- To be completed by Property Inventory.