- Date of selection.
- Check the type of scholarship being awarded. A separate award form must be completed for each type of scholarship.
- Enter the code specifying a specific year and semester for entries in the Pennsylvania State University Data Files.
- Title of University/Internal scholarship, as applicable. (Use separate form for each scholarship.)
- Record the designated budget and source code identifying the type of student aid. (Contact the Office of Student Loans and Scholarships if you have any questions.)
- For internal scholarships, the area Financial Officer will process a Request for Journal Voucher to clear monies from the designated budget/source code and charge the specific department budget of the area awarding the scholarship. Enter the budget to be charged.
- Enter PSU-ID number used as the identifier for the selected person.
- Enter the name of the recipient including first, middle, and LAST. (Last name should be all capital letters.)
- Specify undergraduate or graduate, as applicable.
- Enter the amount of aid for an entire year for the specified aid source and each recipient. (Note: If entry is a revision of an original award, the dollar amounts recorded on this form must be the total of the new award, not the net change. (See example in General Information section.)
- Distribute amount noted in (10), as appropriate, to each semester/session, including proper codes. (Contact the Office of Student Loans and Scholarships if questions about what codes are appropriate for the scholarship being awarded.)
- Enter the exception code, if applicable:
B = non-degree and part time E = no registration require H = half-time registration
L = Less than half-time N = non-degree P = part-time
T = three quarter-time
- Calculate and record the totals for the "Total Award" column and each "Semester Amount" column. (The sum of the total "Semester Amounts" must equal the "Total Award.")
- Signature of the individual authorized to certify the scholarship selection and to identify the College, non University Park location or Special Program making the award.