UNIVERSITY SCHOLAR AGREEMENT FOR GUEST PRESENTERS, LECTURERS, AND/OR SPEAKERS
- Day - Select the numerical day of the month from the drop down list. Use the date the form is actually being completed.
- Month - Select the month from the drop down list.
- Year - Enter the last two digits of the year.
- University - Enter the name of the University area sponsoring the Guest Presenter, Lecturer, and/or Speaker.
- Guest - Enter the name of the Guest Presenter, Lecturer, and/or Speaker.
- Date-time-location - Enter the date, time, and location of the engagement.
- Notes - Enter any special notes or details regarding the engagement. If there are no special notes or details please indicate none or non-applicable (N/A) in the space provided.
- Fees - Enter the fee to be paid by University to Guest Presenter, Lecturer, and/or Speaker.
- Costs - Enter any additional costs and expenses (if any) to be reimbursed by University. If no additional costs are to be reimbursed by University, please enter zero in this space.
- Expenses - Provide a description and/or explanation of the additional costs. If no additional expenses are anticipated, please indicate none or non-applicable (N/A) in the space provided.
- Check Payee - Enter the name of the Guest as it is to appear on the check for payment. Complete a W9 form and return it along with this form. W9 forms are available at https:irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/fw9.pdf.
- Photography - Check this box if you do not authorize University to conduct any form of photography, recording, and/or broadcasting of the engagement.
- Paid - If Guest is being paid directly, then residency status must be declared by Guest by checking the appropriate box for tax purposes. Select one of three options as to the Guest status:
- Guest is a United States Citizen
- Guest is a Permanent Resident. A Non-Employee Information Form and W9 form must be completed and included with the submission of this form.
- Guest is neither a United States Citizen nor a Permanent Resident. A Non-Employee Information form, as well as all required documentation to authorize payment. The completed Non-Employee Information form and required documentation must be included with submission of this form.
- Guest Signature - The Guest must sign and date the completed form.
- Name - Enter the name of the guest as it appears in the signature above.
- Address 1 and 2 - Enter the street address of the Guest on Address 1 and the City, State, Country, and Postal Code of the Guest's address on Address 2.
- Authorized Signature - The appropriate University Official must sign and date the completed form.
- University Official - Enter the name of the University Official signing the form.
- Title - Enter the title of the University Official signing the form.
Print the completed form and have the Guest sign and date the form. Have the appropriate University Official sign and date the form. Two copies of the completed and signed form must be made. The original is to be held by the Unit, the first photocopy is to be given to the Presenter, and the second photocopy sent as back up to SRFC.