CELLULAR USAGE AGREEMENT UNIVERSITY PROVIDED SERVICE
POOLED DEVICE FOR GENERAL DEPARTMENTAL USE
- Department Name - Enter the name of the department requesting a pooled device for general departmental use.
- Admin Area - Enter the name of the Administrative Area.
- Person Submitting Request - Enter the name of the individual submitting the request for pooled device for general department use form.
- Email - Enter the email address of the individual submitting the request.
- Rationale - This field is required. Provide rationale for needing a polled service/device for the department. There are four lines for descriptive text.
- Services being requested check boxes. Check either the Cellular Phone Services or Other Cellular Services box.
- Services being requested check boxes additional information. If the Cellular Phone Service box was checked above, enter the name of the provider/vendor. If the Other Cellular Services box was checked, describe the services.
- Other Cellular Services provided by: Enter the name of the provided/vendor providing the "other" cellular services.
- Phone Number of Device (if applicable): Enter the phone number of the device if applicable.
- Account to be charged: Enter the account/budget code to be charged.
- Describe how pooled device will be monitored and assigned: There are four lines for descriptive text to describe how the pooled device will be monitored and assigned.
- Budget Administrator/Department Head: After this form is printed, the Budget Administrator/Department Head must approve the request by signing and dating this form.
- Budget Executive/Financial Officer/Director of Business Services: The Budget Executive and either the Financial Office (University Park) or the Director of Business Services (Non-UP campuses) must sign and date the form.
- Office Use Only: Enter the date service ended and the date equipment returned when applicable.