COST ACCOUNTING JUSTIFICATION - ADMINISTRATIVE/CLERICAL COSTS
- PI - Enter the Principal Investigator's name.
- Account - Enter the account number.
- Proposal OSP - Enter the Office of Sponsored Programs proposal number (if applicable).
- Position - Enter the position title.
- Name - Enter the name (if known).
- Justification - How does this position/salary benefit the project? Provide an explanation.
- Signature - Principal Investigator must sign and date the completed form.
- PI Email - Enter the Principal Investigator's email address.
- Award Name - Enter the award name.
- Award Period - Enter the award period.
- Amount - Enter the total amount to be charged to grant (estimates acceptable).
- Percentage - Enter the percentage of the position's effort to be charge to grant.
- From - Enter the beginning date of the period of time position will be charged to grant. Use the date format of mm/dd/yyyy.
- To - Enter the ending date of the period of time position will be charged to grant. Use the date format of mm/dd/yyyy.
- Months - Enter the number of months.
- Contracts - Is this position allocated to any other grants or contracts? Select Yes or No.
- Signature - The Department Head/Institute Director must sign and date the completed form.
- Signature - Research Administrator or Financial Officer must review and sign the completed form.
- Comments - The Research Administrator or Financial Office may include any notes within this section.
- Signature - The Associate Dean and Vice President for Research or Campus DAA must approve or deny the form, sign, and date the completed form.
- Comments - The Associate Dean and Vice President for Research or Campus DAA may include any notes within this section.