PERMISSION TO POSSESS/USE ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES
Table of Contents:
- General Information
- Exhibit and Instructions
- Form Requirements
- Number of Copies and Ultimate Distribution
- Where To Send Completed Forms
- Contact Information
- Cross References
The Permission to Possess/Use Alcoholic Beverages form is used to request permission to possess/use alcoholic beverages for activities on the property of The Pennsylvania State University per the provisions of Policy AD18 Possession, Use and Distribution of Alcoholic Beverages.
- Where such use, possession and distribution are permitted, strict compliance with the laws of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania is required. The laws of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania are published as the "Liquor Code," PL90, April 12, 1951, and the Liquor Control Board Regulations.
- Additional information concerning the use, possession and distribution of alcoholic beverages is contained in Policy AD18.
To view document exhibits, click on link below:
No form may be used that substitutes for an approved official University form without prior review and approval by the steward of the form/central office, as facilitated by the Office of Systems and Procedures (designated representative of the Associate Vice President for Budget and Finance). See Policy FN17 Required Use of Approved University Forms Appearing in the General University Reference Utility (GURU) for full details.
GURU PDF forms are designed for use with Adobe Acrobat Reader or Adobe Acrobat Pro. Each browser (Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, etc) has a built-in PDF viewer making it the default PDF viewer without asking users. These built-in viewers do not necessarily support all features required for PDF Forms. Similarly, many calculations are not supported by other stand-alone PDF readers (for example, Nuance). If you experience problems downloading or opening documents, right click on the link on the Forms Locator Screen, select 'Save Link As' (or similar language) and save the file. The document can then be opened in either Adobe Acrobat Reader or Adobe Acrobat Pro from the saved location.
The latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader is available for free. Contact your IT support staff person for downloading assistance, if/as needed. An Adobe Creative Cloud (CC) account is also available to all Penn State students, faculty, and staff members, at no cost. Sign up for an Adobe Creative Cloud account at adobe.psu.edu. If Adobe Acrobat Pro better suits your needs, contact your IT support staff person for purchasing and installation assistance.
If you encounter any difficulties, contact the GURU support staff by submitting a Technical Support form request or by calling the tech support line at 814-863-8592.
|Ultimate Distribution||Retention Periods|
|Original||Risk Management||Refer to General Retention Schedule|
A copy of all forms, whether the request is approved or denied, must be forwarded to the University Risk Officer.
For questions, additional details, or to request changes to this form, contact the Office of Risk Management.
- Policy AD18 - Possession, Use and Distribution of Alcoholic Beverages
- Policy AD35 - University Archives and Records Management
- Policy FN10 - Other Business Expenses and Activities
- Policy FN17 - Required Use of Approved University Forms Appearing in the General University Reference Utility