REVENUE PROCEDURES STATEMENT 87-8 (STUDENTS AND TRAINEES)
- Name - Print or type your name. Last name (Surname or Family name), then First Name
- SSN - Print or type your Social Security Number (SSN). Write "Applied for" if you have applied and not received your permanent social security number and attach a copy of the Receipt Letter from the Social Security Office, validating that you applied for a Social Security Number. If we do not have a copy of the Receipt Letter, we cannot process your request to be federal tax exempt.
- ORIGINAL ENTRY DATE - Print or type your first, original entry date into the US (before beginning study at the US educational institution). This date must be the same date you listed in box #8 on the 8233 form
- Home Country - Check the box next to the name of your country of permanent residency.
- Read Information - Read the information located under the country listing.
- Sign and date the form.
- Send original form to Payroll Office, 101 James M. Elliott Building, 120 S. Burrowes Street, State College, PA 16801