UNIVERSITY RELEASE AND INDEMNIFICATION AGREEMENT
Table of Contents:
- General Information
- Exhibit and Instructions
- Form Requirements
- Number of Copies and Ultimate Distribution
- Where To Send Completed Forms
- Contact Information
- Cross References
The University Release and Indemnification Agreement is to be used by non-University groups using University facilities to protect the University from liability.
The Risk Management copy of the agreement should be forwarded to the Risk Management Office at least two weeks prior to the date of the event so that any University imposed insurance requirements for the individual group can be determined and verified in time. Please contact Risk Management with any insurance questions for non-University groups.
Refer also to Policies:
- AD02 - Non-University Groups Using University Facilities
- AD18 - Possession, Use and Distribution of Alcoholic Beverages
- AD26 - Sale of Food and Beverages at University Locations
- AD27 - Commercial Sales Activities at All University Locations
- AD39 - Minors Involved in University-Sponsored Programs or Programs Held at the University and/or Housed in University Facilities
At University Park, forms may be obtained from the Office of Special Events. At other locations, they may be obtained from the Office of the Campus Executive Officer or Dean/Provost.
To view document exhibits, click on links below:
No associated exhibit
The issing office is responsible for making sure the informaiton is completed correctly at the top of the University Release and Indemnification Agreement prior to submitting to Organization for signature.
No form may be used that substitutes for an approved official University form without prior review and approval by the steward of the form/central office, as facilitated by the Office of Systems and Procedures (designated representative of the Corporate Controller). See Policy FN17 - Required Use of Approved University Forms Appearing in the General University Reference Utility (GURU) for full details.
GURU PDF forms are designed for use with Adobe Acrobat Reader or Adobe Acrobat Pro. Each browser (Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, etc.) has a built-in PDF viewer making it the default PDF viewer without asking users. These built-in viewers do not necessarily support all features required for PDF forms. Similarly, many calculations are not supported by other stand-alone PDF readers (for example, Nuance). If you experience problems downloading or opening documents, right click on the link on the Forms Locator Screen, select 'Save Link As' (or similar language) and save the file. The document can then be opened in either Adobe Acrobat Reader or Adobe Acrobat Pro from the saved location.
The latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader is available for free. Contact your IT support staff person for downloading assistance, if/as needed. If Adobe Acrobat Pro better suits your needs, contact your IT support staff person for purchasing and installation assistance.
If you encounter any difficulties, contact the GURU support staff by submitting a Technical Support form request or by calling the tech support line at 814-863-8592.
|Original||White||Issuing Office||4 years after end date of event|
|Photocopy||White||Risk Management||4 years after end date of event or FAX|
After the Organization representative signs and dates the form, the issuing office will forward a copy of the form to the Risk Management Office at University Park either fax (814)-865-4029 or email email@example.com. .
For questions, additional detail, or to request changes to this form, contact Risk Management.
- Policy AD02 - Non-University Groups Using University Facilities
- Policy AD18 - Possession, Use and Distribution of Alcoholic Beverages
- Policy AD26 - Sale of Food and Beverages at University Locations
- Policy AD27 - Commercial Sales Activities at All University Locations
- Policy AD35 - University Archives and Records Management
- Policy AD39 - Minors Involved in University-Sponsored Programs or Programs Held at the University and/or Housed in University Facilities
- Policy FN17 - Required Use of Approved University Forms Appearing in the General University Reference Utility